To deliver a high quality education and training service appropriate to the learning needs of its clients, with honest and friendly support throughout the learner or employer ‘journey’.
We aim to:
- Provide a helpful and friendly service to all our customers.
- Embrace the diversity of all our customers meet their needs and expectations.
- Respect people’s needs for confidentiality and act on it.
- Provide all information to all customers in a transparent and honest manner.
- Always listen to the learner or employer ‘voice’.
- Take all customer feedback seriously and endeavor to deal with any problems or complaints fairly and in an agreed timescale.
- Use feedback to improve our services.
- Train and develop our staff in order to provide the highest quality service possible.
Our promise to you:
- We are committed to dealing with requests and enquiries accurately, promptly and efficiently, publishing timescales where appropriate and regularly monitoring our performance against the published standards.
- We respect customers’ confidentiality by holding information securely and not releasing it to unauthorised persons or organisations in compliance with Data Protection regulations.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction. In the event that a customer’s requests or queries cannot be met, full responses will be given justifying the college decision and the appeal process fully explained.
- We welcome customer feedback on our services and encourage suggestions for development and improvement.
- We are committed to ensuring that every customer receives the highest possible standard of service and will respond to any problems quickly to remedy any deficiencies as soon as possible.
Comments, Compliments and Suggestions
If you would like to comment on the service you have received from us. Please click here to complete our online form.