You are viewing the printable verion of this course - go to this page on the main website.
Business Studies AS and A2 Level
What does the course include?
This course had a 100 per cent success rate in 2011/2012.
If you are going to be 24 or older at the start of this course, you could be be entitled to an Advaned Learning Loan which will cover your tuition fees. Please click here for more information.
At AS level the course introduces you to the challenges of starting a business, including financial planning. It then focuses on how businesses might improve their effectiveness.
At A2 level the course considers strategies for larger businesses and the management of performance. It then focuses on how businesses plan and manage change, including leadership styles and change in business culture.
What do I need to get on this course?
- 6 GCSE grade A-C (Including English Grade B)
- equivalent Level 2 programme at grade Distinction
- BUSINESS AS level written assessment task
How will I be assessed?
Where does it lead?
The course provides a good basis for further study in this area or related subjects such as Marketing, Computer Science, Economics and Accountancy and Modern Languages with Business Studies.
- Course code
- Course level
- Level 3 (Advanced)
- Course type
- Full time
- Part time
- For international students
- Start date
- 9th September 2013
- Plumstead Centre
- The fees above are the maximum 2012/2013 fees for this course. There are concessions available for this course depending on your age, previous qualification or circumstance. Please click on the link below for full details.
- More information about fees
- Printable version
- View a printable version of this course
- contact us about this course
- Apply online
- To apply for this course please copy the course code and click on the 'apply' link below which will take you to our secure application system. Once there click on the 'Advanced Search' link at the top of the page and paste the course code in the appropriate box followed by the 'search button'. apply