You are viewing the printable verion of this course - go to this page on the main website.
REFLEXOLOGY FOR BEGINNERS
Health & Well Being
What does the course include?
Reflexology is a holistic therapy worked on the hands and feet to improve relaxation, balance and state of well being for mind, body and spirit. A sequence of safe techniques will be learners for treating self, family and friends. This course is a good grounding for those who may be considering a career in this field.
What do I need to get on this course?
Unfortunately the course requirements aren't available at present - please contact us if you have any questions about this course
How will I be assessed?
Unfortunately the assessment details aren't available at present - please contact us if you have any questions about this course
Where does it lead?
Progress information isn't available at present - please contact us if you have any questions about this course
- Course code
- Course level
- General Interest Courses
- Mon 19:30-21:30
- Course type
- General interest
- Start date
- 24th September 2012
- Eltham Centre
- Concessions available for fee band 5
- More information about fees
- Printable version
- View a printable version of this course
- contact us about this course
- Enrol online
- To enrol for this course please copy the course code and click on the 'enrol online' link below which will take you to our secure payment system. Once there click on the 'Advance Search' link at the top of the page and paste the course code in the appropriate box followed by the 'search button'. Enrol online