You are viewing the printable verion of this course - go to this page on the main website.
FIRST AID FOR BABIES & CHILDREN BEGINNERS
Health & Well Being
What does the course include?
For anyone working with or caring for babies & children. Gain the skills and knowledge needed in an emergency situation and understand childhood conditions. Attendance for the full 12 hours is required.
This course can also cater for a group of 12 at the college or in the workplace for £600.00.
What do I need to get on this course?
Unfortunately the course requirements aren't available at present - please contact us if you have any questions about this course
How will I be assessed?
Unfortunately the assessment details aren't available at present - please contact us if you have any questions about this course
Where does it lead?
Progress information isn't available at present - please contact us if you have any questions about this course
- Course code
- Course level
- General Interest Courses
- Sat 9:30 - 16.00
- Course type
- General interest
- Start date
- 24th March 2012
- Eltham Centre
- £600.00 for a group of 12 at the college or in the workplace. A course book available at approximately £4.
- More information about fees
- Printable version
- View a printable version of this course
- contact us about this course
- Enrol online
- To enrol for this course please copy the course code and click on the 'enrol online' link below which will take you to our secure payment system. Once there click on the 'Advance Search' link at the top of the page and paste the course code in the appropriate box followed by the 'search button'. Enrol online