You are viewing the printable verion of this course - go to this page on the main website.
FIRST AID AT WORK
Health & Safety
What does the course include?
This HSE approved 3 day First Aid at Work Courses covers the particular skills needed by a nominated First Aider and gives the confidence and knowledge to deal with first aid emergencies in the workplace. A course book available at approximately £4.
What do I need to get on this course?
Unfortunately the course requirements aren't available at present - please contact us if you have any questions about this course
How will I be assessed?
Unfortunately the assessment details aren't available at present - please contact us if you have any questions about this course
Where does it lead?
Progress information isn't available at present - please contact us if you have any questions about this course
- Course code
- Course level
- General Interest Courses
- Saturday 09.30 - 16.00
- Course type
- General interest
- Start date
- 20th April 2013
- Eltham Centre
- A course book available at approximately £4.
- More information about fees
- Printable version
- View a printable version of this course
- contact us about this course
- Enrol online
- To enrol for this course please copy the course code and click on the 'enrol online' link below which will take you to our secure payment system. Once there click on the 'Advance Search' link at the top of the page and paste the course code in the appropriate box followed by the 'search button'. Enrol online