What does the course include?
During this course, you will learn to:
- Give information about yourself and your daily activities
- Describe people and places
- Make enquiries in public places
- Make arrangements to go out
- Talk about hobbies and interests
- Use the present, past and future tenses of verbs
What do I need to get on this course?
You will need at least 1 year previous study of the language (CEFR A1).
In order for us to make sure you are on the correct level we will need to interview you before you enrol onto the course.
For full details and how to enrol, please e-mail either:
or call them on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays on 020 8305 4275.
Where does it lead?
You can progress onto one of our Level 3 Spanish courses.