What does the course include?
Este curso va dirigido a aquellas personas que quieren seguir mejorando su competencia en español a un nivel avanzado. Se tratarán temas de actualidad, aspectos del arte, la música y la literatura. Se requiere un mínimo de 4 años de estudio previo de la lengua.
You will work on improving the skills acquired in level 4. By the end of this course, you will:
- Understand authentic passages of moderate length and complexity involving one or more speakers (e.g. interviews, adverts, news broadcast etc.)
- Give presentations on a theme and argue viewpoints confidently and use a wide range of grammar structures including conditional and subjunctive tenses, pronouns etc.
What do I need to get on this course?
You will need at least 4 years previous study of the language (CEFR B2/C1).
In order for us to make sure you are on the correct level we will need to interview you before you enrol onto the course.
Please come along to one of the following enrolment sessions:
- Monday 10 September – 6pm-8pm at our Eltham Centre
- Wednesday 12 September at our Greenwich Park centre 12.30pm – 3.30pm & 6pm-8pm
- Thursday 13 September at our Greenwich Park 12.30pm – 3.30pm & 6pm-8pm.
Where does it lead?
You can progress onto higher level Spanish courses.