This post was published on the 18th September 2012
Written by Alec Brand
Published in the marketing blog
The GCC Career Coach is designed to help you get a head start in your career by providing the most current local data on wages, employment, job postings, and associated course at Greenwich Community College. There is also a handy CV builder which you can save and update anytime, anywhere.
All you need to do is tell the Greenwich Community College Career Coach which career you are interested in and it will:
- Find the relevant GCC qualification courses that you need to progress into your chosen career
- Tell you how much you can earn
- Help you build your own CV
- Tell you how many people are currently employed locally in your chosen career
- Forecast future employment trends
Qualified careers advisor and GCC Progression Officer, Caterina Donnelly, believes that the GCC Career Coach is the ideal tool for people making decisions about their future:
“The GCC Career Coach enables customers to find a focus on planning their career journey and the qualification route they need to reach their destination.”
To get a head start to your career today, visit the GCC Career Coach Today
In a recent survey 96% of our students said that studying at GCC will help improve their job prospects.