Published 21st May 2012
Greenwich Community College is working in partnership with Trust Thamesmead on their Building Futures Project, in offering a range of accredited training courses.
**FREE and open to anyone who is an unemployed Thamesmead resident!**
- Childcare: Accredited Introduction to Children & Young People’s Development
- Customer Service: Accredited Introduction to Customer Service
- APM Accredited PRINCE2 Foundation – Greenwich Park Centre
- APM Accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner – Greenwich Park Centre
- Bespoke Job Searching & Securing with optional Coaching & Filming
- HSE Approved Emergency First Aid at Work
- EFYS Approved Paediatric First Aid
- HSE Approved First Aid at Work (for higher risk employees)
- Accredited Health & Safety in the Workplace
Interested in any of the courses? Register your interest by completing the enquiry form.
For further information, please contact Rachel Wiltshire, Business Account Manager on 020 8305 4278 or email.
News RSS feed
Never miss another news story. Our RSS feeds will inform you when fresh content appears on the site. Subscribe to feeds here. If you’re unfamiliar with feeds, they are easy to use. find out more about RSS »